Ashta Lakshmi Yantra
Why Ashta Lakshmi?
Ashta Lakshmi symbolizes the eight divine forms and aspects of Goddess Laxmi, the Goddess of wealth. Ashta Lakshmi represents eight different form of wealth. Worshipping Ashta Lakshmi help devotees achieve all the forms of wealth. Goddess Ashta Lakshmi is worshipped to attain wealth, both material and spiritual prosperity and abundance.
The Ashta Lakshmi and the wealth which they symbolize are mentioned below:
- Dhan Lakshmi - Goddess of money and riches.
- Gaja Lakshmi - Goddess of elephants and vehicles.
- Adi Lakshmi - Goddess of endless prosperity.
- Vijay Lakshmi - Goddess of victory, perseverance, courage, and confidence.
- Dhairya Lakshmi - Goddess of patience, strategy, planning, objectivity.
- Dhanya Lakshmi - Goddess of grain, food, nourishment, and health.
- Vidya Lakshmi - Goddess of education and knowledge.
- Santan Lakshmi - Goddess of children, legacy, family, friends, well-wishers.
Mantra for Ashta Lakshmi Yantra
"Om Shreem Mahalakshmi Namah Ashta-Aishwaryam Samridhim Mey Dehi Tapaya Swaha Shreem Mahalakshmi Namah "
Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The YantraÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- For divine grace and blessings of Goddess Laxmi.
- For wealth, fortune and prosperity of all types.
- For success and removal of obstacles.
- For happy family life.