Garnet is believed to get its name from Latin for "seed" (granate) due to red garnet's similarity to a pomegranate seed.
Description:Garnet is a stone of regeneration and energizing. Garnet can boost the energy of an entire system and revitalize it.. It is said to be stabilizing in that it can bring order to chaos whether internal or external.
Benefits or Uses:
- Garnet is especially used by the people of Egypt to ward off evil eyes.
- The Red Garnet is believed to possess many astrological benefits especially for those born with numbers 1 and 9. It is also beneficial for surgeons, politicians, and budding entrepreneurs.
- Garnet is an excellent gemstone to regulate blood circulation in body. It also cures the blood deficiency and related diseases.
- It has the property to reduce the chances of hemorrhages and inflammation while it stimulates the hemoglobin count.
- Being related to root chakra, Garnet detoxifies the blood and keeps the heart healthy.
- It enhances the strength of spleen, lungs, and cures injuries of spine.
- It also reduces the depression and as per ancient beliefs, protect from poisoning.
- It is especially beneficial for those who have to travel rather regularly. It ensures safe travelling for them.
- It stimulates all the chakras in body from base to crown chakra and hence meditating with Garnet worn on these chakras give immense strength and balance by inducing spirituality in life.