Biorepâ„¢ BED BUG â€“ REPELLENT
Biorepâ„¢ Bed Bug spray is one of the more effective solutions aimed to repel or kill bed bug. This is due to its ability to get into the cracks and crevices where the insects hide, meaning that you can treat the entire infestation in one session.
One benefit of Biorepâ„¢ spray is that they are almost always made out of 100% natural ingredients, so they can be sprayed with no worry on any surface that you want to keep bed bugs out of, including luggage and clothing.
- Organic and Eco friendly
- Non poison & Non allergic
- Effective against bed bugs
- Cost effective application
- Convenient packaging is easy to use.
- Can treat items such as electronic equipment which cannot be treated with other insecticides.
- Use in museum collections or reptile houses where other products cannot be applied
Precaution : Avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth.
- Ready-to-Use spray
- Biorepâ„¢ has superior efficacy compared to chemical sprays
- Apply 2-3 days continuously then spray one in a week.
- Non poison & Non Toxic
- Plant-based formula will not persist in the environment
- No harmful pesticide residues
100 ml, 500 ml, 5lit
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Spray Biorepâ„¢ to the affected area like all furniture, wall rockeries, bed, sofa, cupboards etc.
Apply first for the entire affected area of house or buildings
Second application four days after the first application
Third application after fifteen days as mentioned above
With this course of application if applied properly the area will be free from bed bug.
Note: When you are coming from outstation / tour apply to the suitcases before entering to the room.