Smoky Quartz was known as a Stone of Power.
Description:Smoky Quartz is often given the trade names or misnomers of "Smoky Citrine" or "Smoky Topaz." Black smoky quartz is referred to as morion.
Benefits or Uses:
- Smoky quartz is particularly effective for ailments of the abdomen, kidneys, pancreas, hips and legs. It relieves all sorts of other pain too, including headaches, and benefits the reproductive system, muscles and nerve tissues, as well as the heart
- It has been said that a quartz crystal placed under the pillow offers psychic impulses in the form of dreams, which are the language of the deep conscious mind. It also ensures peaceful sleep
- The stone is also known to relieve toothaches- a small crystal is placed against the gum to give relief from the toothache until the dental treatment is obtained. The stone can also be held in the hand to reduce fevers
- QuartzÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s uses in healing, altering consciousness, and magic has linked it to the spirit of the New Age. Long neglected by people in most of the world, save for their industrial applications, quartz crystals are today a huge commercial business
- Quartz is believed to have the ability to neutralize energy. It aids in bringing the natural Yin and Yang energy flows within the body into balance, which is highly useful when the individual has tendencies to go from emotional highs to emotional lows, or when the natural polarities in the bodyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s systems need to be brought back to the center
- Quartz is beneficial to one who finds the need to move forward within himself. It can be extremely helpful to one who is contemplating his relationship with life, exploring his value system, and seeking inner meaning