Sphatik a substitute of Diamond
Description: It is a white shiny and a transparent stone or Snow crystal. In Indian astrology, Sphatik is used as a substitute of diamond to appease the planet Venus. Sphatik or Quartz crystal is a conductor of energy. They have a strong field of light and energy which can be used as a sonic protection against negative vibrations. This property is present in all the sizes and shapes of crystals. The movement of ions through the molecular structure of a Sphatik clears and neutralizes negative conditions in the aura of people of all ages. Sphatik can be used to cleanse and purify the atmosphere of even large areas - our homes and work places. It can become our own personal healer for the body.
Benefits or Uses:
- Sphatik malas are essentially for healing purpose and also as an accessory.
- Sphatik malas are also used as prayer/rosary beads as they cool the body and calm the mind.
- It creates an electrochemical balance in the body thereby removing anxiety and calming an individual.
- These malas are used to count mantras while worshiping goddesses like Lakshmi, Durga, Saraswati etc.
- As Crystal is a natural gemstone and has power to retain the energy of mantra chanting, this harmonies the aura around us and removes the negative energy, and gives peace of mind and coolness of body.
- It is beneficial for gaining knowledge of the Past, Present and Future when used for concentration.
- Sphatik mala is best recommended for Goddess Lakshmi.