Turmeric / Haldi used for Purifying Chakras
Description: as per veda's this mala is used for purifying Chakras. It is also considered as one of the most pure form of herbs, Turmeric (Haldi) Mala with its immense medicinal benefits has proved quite beneficial since ages.
Benefits or Uses:
- As per religious belief Turmeric (Haldi) is considered auspicious, it is mostly used for getting victory over enemies.
- Turmeric is also associated with fertility.
- Some special rituals Turmeric Mala is used to get siddhi in particular rituals and fulfilment of wishes.
- Special Guided chants are performed to get success in disputation, lawsuit matters using turmeric.
- Used in chanting or praying for some gods or goddess Ã¢â‚¬â€œ
- It is specially used for chanting the mantras of Jupiter (Brhaspati).
- This mala is used in prayers for Goddess Katyayani with belief if they worship the goddess would be blessing for early marriage and obstacles of marriage would be nullified
- Turmeric mala is known to be a favourite to goddess Bagalamukhi who is believed to be the one who protects from enemies and legal problems.